We are looking for Sponsors
As well as people with Autistic Spectrum Condition need some support to achieve their best potential, we feel we may also need support to achieve our goal and get to Madrid on time. We have some of the necessary equipment, but it would be awesome if some companies join us and put their names on the project by donating gear we can use for the journey and then leave with the charities to organize auctions or such events that would help raise a little more towards the cause.
We are in need of:
- Bikes. We have our own bikes, but if any bicycle have a couple of quick models that need testing, or would like to sponsor us by lending two bikes, that would be a game changer
- Cycling gear. Again, we have our own gear, but considering we will have to travel light, and that we will sleep in the wild a few nights, we could use some of the latest technology for athletes. Is there any company out there who want to provide us with clothing and safety gear? Please join the project
- Sports Camera. We would love show the world and our donors what we’re doing, and prove we’re not cheating and taking trains or getting lifts, but it would be extremely hard to do by constantly holding a phone with one hand and the bike with the other.
- Nutritional advice. We are fairly healthy people, and do regular sports, but we have never endured anything so extreme, so we need to learn a lot, and learn from good professionals. Any Sports Nutritionist out there who want to make us a plan to make it alive to Madrid, please get in touch.
- Accommodation. We will be travelling for 18 days through Britain, France and Spain. We are looking forward to some camping, but we will need a lot of rest and a shower now and then. We would kindly and thankfully accept any kind of help in this matter, from all Hotels, Hostels, Camping Sites and people who’d welcome us on their spare sofas.